What we're about
Annette Gates, Sexologist and Creator of Natural Sexual Reprogramming (NSR)® Technique for Relationship & Sex Coaching - Offers Sessions & Workshops in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos New Mexico.
Groups are facilitated through fully clothed cognitive inquiry processes, experiential exercises, guided visualizations, and somatic breathing techniques. Individuals are invited to participate at their own comfort level. All events are perfect for singles and couples of any gender/sexual orientation who are curious about sexuality.
Meetups will take place in Northern New Mexico.
Monthly meet up groups in Taos, Santa Fe, and ABQ
Seeking musicians to play for the last 40 minutes of the 2 hour workshop... message me
In the last 40 minutes of the session, gifted musician and sound healer Andy Zadrozny's sound healing system will bathe us in sound vibration healing. People are offered the opportunity to rotate on table and can use hand-held sound vibration tools.
Andy has developed a technique that can reawaken a person's physical connection to sound. He teaches people to harness the primal sense of sound for relaxation, revitalization, developing extraordinary awareness, and for healing.
These workshops are for you if…
• You have a sense that certain behavior is keeping you from having the relationships and sexuality you truly desire.
• You already enjoy your relationship and want it to be even better.
• You know there is much more for you to learn about sexuality and healing your relationships.
A one of a kind sexuality workshop…
• The groundbreaking NSR® Technique ( http://annettegates.com/nsr-technique/ ) shifts behavior that years of traditional therapy only touches.
• You receive real-time exercises that, as you practice, will make you feel an immediate effect.
• The guided 40-minute NSR Breath Experience will take your love life to new heights.
What’s keeping you from… Your truest desires in relationship? Your dream love life? Better sex?
Natural Sexuality Workshops create a safe space for re-education and healing sexuality and relationships. Using NSR, a gentle inquiry process, individuals learn body-based sex practices for a fulfilling internal experience of their sexuality. Groups are facilitated through fully clothed cognitive inquiry processes, experiential exercises, guided visualizations, and somatic breathing techniques. Individuals are invited to participate at their own comfort level. All events are perfect for singles and couples of any orientation who are curious about sexuality.