addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New England Mixed-Media Meetup Group Message Board › sketchbook project 2013

sketchbook project 2013

Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 219
The Sketchbook Project is signing up again! This time they are having several smaller tours and different themes. The closest tour to us will be in Providence on June 13 and Portland on June 14. The theme is "Mysterious Maps". The deadline to mail the sketchbooks back is May 15th. Sign up at www.sketchbookproject.com.­
Anne
AnneS5
Group Organizer
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1,221
I'm in for this! I also made the link in the post above "live" so you can just click through to the Sketchbook Project site.

I could totally see day trips to Providence and/or Portland to see the sketchbooks on tour. Could be lots of fun!
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 223
The only wierd thing is those are both weekdays but yes, I would be down for that. I didn't get to see them in 2012 as planned.
Anne
AnneS5
Group Organizer
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1,222
I just signed up. I'm such a sucker...
Karen
kschlos
Natick, MA
Post #: 196
I just signed up, too. I think someone should schedule a couple of Open Studios to work on these things, lol ...
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 229
yeah, that would be good! smile
Anne
AnneS5
Group Organizer
Braintree, MA
Post #: 1,223
OK, I scheduled a date to work on these in early March. Sign up ­here.
Jill M.
user 13670368
Medfield, MA
Post #: 49
Oh my brave self ! .... I just signed up too!
Merideth
user 12761288
Sandwich, MA
Post #: 230
yay, Jill!
Karen
kschlos
Natick, MA
Post #: 200
When is the deadline? I was looking online and the only thing about Maps I saw has a deadline of FEB. 22!!!