Most investors don’t have the luxury of starting out on a full-time basis, but how is
it possible to build a successful investing business while working a 9-5? Justin will
share the tools you need to get organized, create procedures, and establish a thriving business in today’s market. Justin will also dissect one of his recent rehab projects from getting the lead to selling the property.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Gain insight into Justin’s background and how he got started
- Learn to succeed in the business while working another full-time job
- Find out what it takes to thrive in today’s investing conditions
- How to market to motivated sellers
- Follow Justin through a detailed case study of one of his rehabs
SPEAKER BIO: Justin Silverio
Justin is the managing member of JS2 Homes LLC, a professional real estate
investment firm that focuses on rehabbing single family properties in the Middlesex and Essex counties and wholesaling properties throughout Massachusetts. Justin has been actively investing in real estate since 2011 while working a full time job. He holds a Master’s degree in accountancy from Bentley University and has been working as a Certified Public Accountant in the private equity and investment industry for over 10 years.
The Best Western Hotel
187 Chelsmford St.
Cheslmford, MA 01824
When: 1st Wednesday of Each Month
Guests: $25.00 at the Door
Ask about getting YOUR membership today!