addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NetSquared DC Message Board › Seeking Technical Co-Founder - RoR/jQuery - music/ecommerce

Seeking Technical Co-Founder - RoR/jQuery - music/ecommerce

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all,

Do you love music? Do you think the current music industry is creating a loss for value in music? Well, work on a start up who seeks to change this problem.

Who am I?
My name is Joshua Chestang.
I'm 21 y/o
from Chicago, Illinois,
attending Howard University currently
studying business.

I've been learning Ruby on Rails since September. This is my first web language and apparently I made a good choice. Since September, I've really learned a lot about everything web development wise, but now it is time to seek out those who are better developers than me and comfortable with taking the developmental lead when required.

The business name is MusicMind, LLC which has a goal of creating a place where the music industry can thrive on a more social and global level while also restoring value back in music.(If you didn't know, music piracy (rather you think its right or wrong)...is stealing. I do believe every consumer has a reason, but we're here to implement a solution.)

Seeing that this is a startup, I offer sweat equity, and well, if you like a challenge and creating solutions, the money will come. We also will need to determine future equity dynamics together.

Overall, just looking for a RoR developer, better than myself, who wants to fuse dreams.

If you're interested, email me and we'll go from there!