addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Net2NO Discussion Forum › Looking for partners to start a WISP in NOLA

Looking for partners to start a WISP in NOLA

Stephen H.
user 13495972
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
I recently moved down here from Charlotte, NC and I am in the process of starting a WISP. I am looking for a few Business/Tech minded individuals that would be interested in working on this project. The primary focus is to deliver affordable internet to High Density apartment/condo complexes as well as commercial businesses. I have connections with Level 3 Communications (Bandwidth Provider) and One Shell Square (697ft building). We are looking for Techs that are familiar with Point to Point and Point to MultiPoint connections as well as venture capitalist.

I am open to all thoughts and ideas and look forward to hearing from people in net2no.