addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Net2NO (NetSquared New Orleans) Message Board Job Opportunities › I need some guidance!

I need some guidance!

Christine
albastarr
Metairie, LA
Post #: 2
I've been teaching myself Dreamweaver and am looking for a professional to sit with me and work on a very simple site. They say getting started is the hardest part and not having anyone to bounce questions off of makes this much more time consuming than it needs to be!

Anyone interested? Send me an email!

Thanks,

Christine