addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Looking for....... › RPG'ing in the east of the county

RPG'ing in the east of the county

Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 1
I live in Apeldoorn(Gelderland) and although we actually have quite a lot of roleplayers around here we are always looking for new players. There are several regular groups out here as well as some that meet up incidentally, however a lot of gamers around here aren't really active on the internet. I will be posting in this thread on any openings, starting groups or whatever that I know of around Apeldoorn.

Update:

update:
still got room for more players for Vampire
got room for players for call of chtulhu
got room for one player for pathfinder

Michel
user 12546850
Zutphen, NL
Post #: 2
Hey,
I don't know if you are still looking for players, but I'm very interested :) I already send you a PM with some more information. I noticed that it's pretty hard to find a group around here in the east :P
Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 42
Update:

currently looking to start a party(player or ST) on thursday/friday/saturday evening every other week. One or more party's possible and open to new systems. I've got my own place, but I'm willing to travel on thursday/friday.
Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 43
Update:

currently looking for one or two players for Vampire:the masquerade on friday evenings(bi-weekly).

currently looking for one or two players for Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu on saturdays(bi-weekly).

Both groups consist of both experienced and new players. We emphasise on roleplay and having a good time, not on ruleplay/powerplay. I am the ST of the Vampire party, the cthulhu party is based on rotating ST's.

Also looking for several players for a 3.5 or pathfinder pirate setting(own world)
Iris
user 69717722
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Hey, are you still looking? :) I haven't ever played Vampire: The Masquerade before, so I'd need to get a bit help with creating a character and the rules possibly, but I'd love to give it a try! (I have played Werewolves: The apocalypse once and loved it, which I think is from the same makers and possibly world..?) I would like to try it out first, to see if things connect with the group and of course the game. If it wouldn't work out game-wise I might also be interested in a D&D/pathfinder game. I've mostly played D&D and variations thereof game-wise, but the last time is quite a few years ago. :)

Whereabouts in Apeldoorn is the location usually?

A bit about myself, I'm 25 y/o and live in Epe, so between Apeldoorn & Zwolle. I've played D&D ten years ago, and since then have only had two weekends of tabletop, one a RP-heavy variation of D&D and once Werewolves: The Apocalypse. So not that much tabletop experience, as I have never managed to find a good group... I do have lots of RP / character developing experience though, as I've been play-by-post literary RPing for 11 years, love writing novels/stories, and since recently also LARP. :) So I'd mostly need to get accustomed to tabletopping and the rules of the game.
Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 44
Hello,

we usually play at our place in Orden, the bus stops pretty much in front of the door.
The vampiregroup has been on a bit a hiatus due to players leaving, but we're actually just starting again, with one new player so you joining would in fact be perfect timing. We game biweekly on the friday evenings, the start up session would be december 14th. Vampire was the first setting by white wolf, werewolf is a follow-up of that so same world, more politics. see also: http://www.obsidianpo...­

The pathfinder group on thursday is pretty full at the moment, not impossible but definitely crowded

the cthulhu group on biweekly saturdays might be an option.

all admissions to the party are to be considered by the entire group of course. We emphasise on story and having fun(will still being serious about the in game part itself), not so much on powerplay or ruleplay.

Helping ou out with characterbuilding and rules isn't a problem.

A final question: we usually game in Dutch, how is your fluency?
Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 45

Update(8-4-13) looking for new players for Vampire: the Masquerade V20 edition
Xarin
xarin
Apeldoorn, NL
Post #: 47
update:
still got room for more players for Vampire
got room for players for call of chtulhu