addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Netherlands Roleplaying Guild Message Board Looking for....... › Census of people searching for a group

Census of people searching for a group

Fabio B.
user 26446562
Isleworth, GB
Post #: 15
Hi all!

I'm a 31 years old guy just moved to Amsterdam for work.

I'm looking for a D&D group ( core 3.5/4e) but also interested in trying out WH40K.

I've played a lot on D&D, mostly as a player, and would love to get back playing.

Send me a shout if you need a player!
Yanick G.
user 106770852
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I am 29 live near Amsterdam and I am looking for a group to play Pathfinder,
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

I am Peter, 22 years old and a German Erasmus Student studying in Utrecht for 5 months.
Roleplaying games are a great passion of mine, so I would love to keep playing any game here in the Netherlands, no matter whether it is 'crunchy' or roleplaying orientated, sci fi or fantasy.
I have experience in Eclipse Phase and Shadowrun, but would love to try out Pathfinder or D&D or anything else.

I live in Wijk bij Duurstede, so I wouldn't mind if the session is a little bit outside of Utrecht, as long as it is on the same side of the city. My availability would be from Friday to Monday and perhaps on the other weekdays too, but not later than 11 pm as I always need to take the bus back home.

It would be great if someone was interested in having me in their group. I will probably be at the Gaming Night in the Dutch Game Garden (Neude 5) every Thursday Night after 6 pm, if you want to get to know me better.

Greetings,
Peter
Boyd
user 92596042
Gouda, NL
Post #: 3
Hello my name is Boyd. I a 20 year old male. Live in Gouda and study in Den Haag. I have been to the meetup 3 times now and I really enjoyed it!

So now I am looking for a regular gaming group. I don't really have any tabletop gaming experience. Played dragon age, Pathfinder: We Be Goblins Too! and M&M and it was awesome. But I pick up on rules and the sort pretty quick I think. And I like the roleplaying aspect too!

So if you are looking for a player I would very much like too join :D
I think it would be wise to meet up beforehand to make sure we jell.
I could (probably) play any day if we make appointments before hand, that way I can schedule school and such. Also traveling is not a big deal for me.

Greetz,

Boyd
Chantal P.
user 113880702
Amsterdam, NL
Hello there!

I have been playing rpg's on and off for years and always enjoyed it a lot. I recently moved to Amsterdam and I find I am seriously missing my weekly game.
In my rpgs I like sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk, dark horror, cyberpunk, nonhuman mindsets oh, and crazy creepy stuff in general of course. I am fairly alternative, that goes for looks and lifestyle. I try to keep an open mind about people (which is not always easy) and function best among people with the same attitude. I recommend you take a look at what is in my profile here, it will tell you a lot already about the kind of trouble you'll be inviting :D

So what game am I looking for? I am certainly open to other options but I would like to play a bit of DnD or Pathfinder again. Star wars, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk or White Wolf games are also well received. But again: I am open to other options.
I have also experimented with running some games when the regular ST in my previous group needed a bit of a break from time to time and that was always fun for a few sessions. What I am here for though is to find a group to play in regularly.
Currently my availability is a bit more but it will eventually be back to weekends or evenings on weekdays. I'd prefer a weekly regular group but that is not always feasible so I'd settle for once every two weeks.

So if your group plays in or near Amsterdam and you are looking for another player, drop me a line so we can look at the options,

cheers,

Chantal

edit: typo's
Chantal P.
user 113880702
Amsterdam, NL
Hmmm, such silence.
But, let's give it another shot, so:

Shameless self-bump! (teehee)

;)
Sanne K.
user 121803102
Berkel en Rodenrijs, NL
Hi there!
I'm Sanne and -yes- looking for new group as a player. I'm playing RPG's since 1992 (ouch!.. ;). I'm member of a steady group already, but we're not able to meet as often as I'd like. I live in Berkel en Rodenrijs and can travel by car, so anywhere in the area of Rotterdam, The Hague or Utrecht is fine by me. Tuesday and friday evenings or sundays are possibilities, we'll figure it out. I love the system of White Wolf and the games Vampire and MERP, but I've played lots more (and own all possible die to prove it). Just convince me of another fun fantasy world (rather not SF) and I'm in. Just send a message.
Varydian
user 114419812
Amsterdam, NL
Allow me to add my name to the list then :)

Recently moved to Amsterdam from Tilburg, where I had a regular nWOD Vampire (and recently Pathfinder) group. Combined with my busy work-schedule, I find the travel-time is becoming a bit of a barrier (about as long as the actual playtime).
Long story short, I'm looking for something a little closer to home. Preferably Amsterdam.

I have considerable experience with nWOD Vampire, and know a little Pathfinder and D&D (2nd) as well.
Other than that, I'm a complete rookie. Open to anything though. Some sci-fi would make for a nice change of pace :)

Wouter
user 123858042
Amsterdam, NL
I'm from Amsterdam. I have not much experience with tabletop roleplaying games. I think I played an official D&D game once but did play some similar games when I was (very) young. For the rest I have only experience with crpg's (which does mean I know a bit about the systems). I'm not sure if Rpg is the perfect game for me since I think I'm mostly a solo kind of player in other (tactical) card/board games.

I'm interested in a group in Amsterdam. Can be in the weekends or week-evenings, should be flexible. Preferable with people who don't mind total newbies.
Fabio B.
user 26446562
Isleworth, GB
Post #: 22
Hi guys,
previous group imploded so looking for a new D&D group :)

4e or 3.5 preferably but not set in stone.

Drop a line if anyone wants to form something up.