Like technology and/or want to do social good? NetSquared's mission is to create consistent opportunities for local community members to come together to share ideas, ask questions, and collaborate around using technology for social benefit.
Remember back when there was a Net2 group in London? When you had fantastic meetings and met incredible people? Well, it's time to bring it back!
The aim of this meetup is simple... let's bring the Net2London group back to life!
• invite previous and new members together to reignite the passion and community
• hear about how Net2London fits within a worldwide community with the different models that communities embrace and discuss what you think the London version could be
• recruit a team of co-organisers to keep the group going
Mel Findlater, the co-organiser of the Cambridge NetSquared group and European Regional Ambassador for Net2 will be coming along to talk about NetSquared as a whole and share her story of being a co-organiser. She will be there to answer any questions you might have and support any new volunteers that might arise.
Who is it for?
• Techies/digital folk who want to do good
• Do gooders (charities, social enterprises, community projects and everything in between!) who are doing the work that's changing the world and may or may not know much about tech!
• Anyone interested in the intersection between technology and social good
See you there?
Venue: TechSoup Global has kindly agree to provide us with a venue for this event.
Accessibility: There is wheelchair access in the building. Please get in touch to discuss any additional support needs you might have.
Tweet about this with the #net2 hashtag
Mel on twitter @melfindlater