2423 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
(restaurant is downstairs)
Washington DC, DC
When you attend this event, you will...
• Connect face to face with a diverse group of people interested in personal, economic, spiritual and community development.
• Move closer to your current goals taking this action step once a month
• Extend and build your network of local allies and friends
• Accelerate your professional development through interpersonal interactions
• Invest in building a better future for all -- One City, One Future
Please come at 12:30pm to get a seat.
At 1:00pm we...
• Express appreciation
• Introduce ourselves to the group (if you wish)
• Interact face to face during open networking
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Event Location: 2423 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037
Public Transportation (recommended as street parking is limited)
• Metro: Foggy Bottom metro station (Blue/Orange line) is less than 2 blocks from the event
• Bus: DC Circulator stops are very close to the building
• Pennsylvania Ave. NW & 25th St. NW
• L St. NW & 24th St. NW
Driving & Parking
• Street Parking: Street parking surround the building (23rd St., 24th St., 25th St., L St. & PA. Ave.) is free if you can find it.
If you have any questions please email [masked] and/or [masked]. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is currently being prepared.
For June 21, 2015 and July 19,[masked]rd Sunday events, if you have difficulty with the new WePay payment system, just show up with $5.00 cash donation per person and you are welcome to join the 3rd Sunday networking over lunch event. (You will receive one free beverage with lunch however self-pay for lunch if you order food) Any questions call[masked] or[masked], THANKS! See you at One Fish Asian restaurant, 2423 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Ground Level, DC 20037.
Accounting, real estate, IT professionals, management consultants who enjoy networking in Wash. D.C.
GWU organizers, neighbors, friends and allies in Washington D.C.
We heard this is one of the best Meetups in Downtown DC!
We love their approach to networking!
We heard these monthly networking get-togethers are the best networking events in Downtown DC!
One of the best networking and friendship group in Downtown Washington D.C.
My friends and I are DC residents, singles and interested in the community.
Friends and allies for Chinatown and Washington D.C.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.