The SE Louisiana Nonbelievers Group (NOSHA) Message Board › Notifications from Meetup....info that might help
New Orleans, LA
Thank you to Beth and Art for bringing up how and when you receive info from Meetup about NOSHA events.
You are in charge of your account and the frequency of how and what type of messages you receive from this group. For example, I know that only 246 out of 303 of our members are "on" our mailing list. The ones who are not must have selected that they do not wish to receive (certain) messages, so that may be part of the problem.
1. Go to Meetup.com and look up at the right hand top of the page.
2. You should see the word "Account". Click on it and you will see a drop down menu.
3. Pick "Email and Notifications". This will give you the list of the groups you are a member of.
4. On the right hand side by "The SE Louisiana Freethinkers & Nonbelievers Meetup" you will need to select "Email and notification settings"
5. This will give you a comprehensive list of the types of messages and updates you receive and will allow you to make sure you are getting the ones you want.
If you are not getting email notification of our events, chances are you need to select "a new Meetup is announced" for example.
I hope this helps,