- Gotham Jazz - Swing dance at Somewhere Nowhere NYC
Somewhere Nowhere NYC - Lounge, Nightclub & Rooftop Pool
Let's do some dancing or just listen to the band ;) Meeting at 7:30 pm
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere is a speakeasy in the sky… here the band is swinging, the singer singing, the tapper tapping, and a burlesque dancer peeling away all the layers of the outside world. Join us every Wednesday as we step back in time; the twenties are roaring again – you won’t want to miss it.
We’re thrilled for the triumphant return of our famous Wednesday nights, GOTHAM JAZZ! This speakeasy in the sky is at the gorgeous Somewhere Nowhere NYC, featuring some of the top talent in town… from burlesque dancers and aerialists, to tap dancers and swinging bands — come lounge, come dance, or grab dinner & cocktails after work!
- 7pm – DJed music starts
- 8:15pm – Free swing dance lesson by Jaime
- 7:30-9:30pm – Live music & dancing at rooftop
- 9:30–11:30pm – Live music & dancing in club
- 11:30-1am – late night with DJ music
- 21+ / ID required / proof of vaccination
- Dress code: no shorts, sweatpants, sportswear or flip flops.
- Happy hour lasts is from 5pm to 8:30pm plus $12 drink specials all night
- Free coat check (mandatory for bags, coats and changing shoes… now w/ seating area to change shoes)
- No cover