Yarra Valley Wine & Chocolate Tour
Escape the city and join this tour to the Yarra Valley to indulge in life's great pleasures of food, wine and nature.
Newbies International & Harlan Tours have again teamed up to provide Melbourne's best tours for 18 to 35 year olds with the cheapest and most unique and fun Wine Tours offered in Melbourne.
The Yarra Valley is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Victoria, one of the best wine regions in the world and just an hour out from the city, it's a great escape from the city even if you're not a wine lover, by the end of this you might even have been converted!
What better way to do it than in style via a luxury coach, informative funny and at times cheeky bus driver (Harrison) and an experienced Host (Mary) there to help with photos, take requests for songs and get everyone mingling. The best thing about these tours is that you're on board with like minded people, of similar age and all there to not only experience the magnificent Yarra Valley and all that it has to offer but to enjoy the company along the way, with every chance of making a few friends at the same time - it happens all the time and sometimes the difference in your overall stay here in Melbourne.
- Tastings at 3 of the best wineries for wine tastings
- Visit either Chandon or Yering, both stunning wineries you can purchase a glass of wine from whilst taking in the spectacular scenery.
- Sample chocolate at the famous Chocolate factory and see how it's made, you can also purchase chocolate and their ice creams are also popular!
- Traveling through the breathtaking views of the Dandenong Mountains whilst touring the stunning Yarra Valley.
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch at a selected winery whilst taking in the surrounds and wine cellar atmosphere *cost not included - Lunch Menu (click on link) Sunday's lunch menu is a buffet and because we're going as a group they do a group discount and glass of wine for $25, there's also vegetarian options as well (let Mary know on the morning and she will let the restaurant know).
- Early Bird Tickets: $50 (limited)
- General Tickets: $60
- Tickets on the day (if available): $70
Click on the link below to purchase and receive your receipt and email confirmation.
*Includes tastings and air conditioned luxury coach travel
50% to 70% cheaper than any other tour company in Melbourne!
What you need to bring:
- You are welcome to bring non alcoholic drinks on the bus
- Additional clothing in case of a change in weather (we know what Melbourne weather is like).
- Camera, hat, UV protection, money for refreshments and lunch
- Printed ticket or phone to scan the barcode
Arrival time is strictly 9.45am, please allow for delays with public transport, the bus will depart at 10am.
Map and photo of meeting place:
For further information contact Ben at [masked]