I know there is a lot of us very excited about this one...I wonder if we break our record of 70 Newbies!
Movie - 'The Inbetweeners 2'
Food - 'Pancake Parlour'
We are lucky enough to get the tickets for $12 each...bargain! I will be pre-purchasing tickets to make sure we can all sit together. Please remember if you can't make it/change your mind/don't want to come anymore...PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RSVP :-)
Meet at the ticket booth - The movie starts at 5.00pm so we will meet at 4.45pm so we have enough time to sort out tickets and head to the candy bar.
**This is now confirmed**
Feel free to come to the movie; the dinner or both :-)
Frequently asked questions:
1. RSVP - The latest you can RSVP is 4.45pm as I can buy more discounted tickets at the cinema...but to make it easier for me to track numbers please RSVP the earliest you can
2. Tickets - I pre purchase 40 tickets as soon as they are released on Monday, but I do keep track of the RSVP's and if it looks like we are going to have a big turnout I purchase more...plus the cinema always holds some for us in case we get more people turn up on the night.
3. Money - I have pre-purchased the tickets, but you don't need to pay me until the night. You give me the $ and I give you the ticket!
4. Location - We always meet on Level 3 near the Hoyts box office. There is a big crowd of us hanging around at the top of the escalator...can't miss us!
5. Friends - You are always welcome to bring friends, family and even non-newbies. The more the merrier :-)
If you have any other questions, you can reach me on[masked] or at [masked]
How to get there:
Melbourne Central Shopping Centre - Corner of Elizabeth, LaTrobe, Swanston and Lonsdale. There is a train station there and pretty much every tram stops there. There is also a parking station which is discounted with purchase. Use this website to plan your journey - http://ptv.vic.gov.au/