Phillip Island Penguins + Koala Park
Newbies International & Harlan Tours have again teamed up to provide Melbourne's best tours for 18 to 35 year olds with the cheapest, most unique and fun Phillip Island Tours offered in Melbourne.
Phillip Island is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Victoria and what better way to do it than via a luxury coach, informative funny and at times cheeky bus driver (Harrison) and experienced Host there to help with photos, take requests for songs and get everyone mingling.
You'll witness penguins from the grandstand as they make their way up ashore into their natural habitat, plus on the way you'll also see koalas up close at the Koala Park.
The best thing about these tours is that you're on board with like minded people, of similar age and all there to not only experience the magnificent road and all that it has to offer but to enjoy the company along the way, with every chance of making a few friends at the same time - it happens all the time and sometimes the difference in your overall stay here in Melbourne.
- See Koalas up close at the Koala Park
- Lunch by the water at beautiful San Remo *lunch at own cost (fantastic fish and chip shop very well priced).
- Stop off at the famous Nobbies Rock set amongst a backdrop of amazing coastal scenery.
- The PENGUINS, watch and listen to them as they return ashore with 180 degree views of them in their natural habitat.
- Early Bird Tickets: $59 (limited to 10)
- General Tickets: $69
- Tickets on the day (if available): $79
*Includes entry to koala park and penguin paraide
50% to 70% cheaper than any other tour company in Melbourne!
*you will need to purchase and secure your spot online when you rsvp via the following link:
What you need to bring:
- You are welcome to bring non alcoholic drinks on the bus
- Alcoholic drinks can be put in the eskies and accessed during breaks
- Additional clothing in case of a change in weather (we know what Melbourne weather is like).
- Camera, hat, UV protection, money for morning tea and refreshments
- Printed ticket or phone to scan the barcode
Arrival time is strictly 11am, please allow for delays with public transport, the bus will depart at 11.15am.
Map and photo of meeting place:
You will need to view these via a PC not the meetup app.