4320 Chantilly Place Center, Chantilly, VA
Hey ladies! Let's meet up at the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival! There will be lots of beautiful handcrafted artwork from thousands of American artists! And at 11am they have an EXCELLENT children's entertainment show by Middle Earth Studios! It was wonderful last year, well worth the festival admission price! All kids are FREE! Adult tickets are $8 (Buy online - See below)!
Children's Show at 11am - Middle Earth Studios
Middle Earth Studios has delighted children at festivals and fairs around the country for years with their repertoire of enchanting fairytales and puppet shows. Now your children can enjoy Middle Earth Studios’ newest puppet show, featuring a 15-foot tall grandfather clock that’s really a time machine and the man or rather, the puppet, who invented it!
Hope you can join us for this fun kids show and check out lots of unique artwork with us! And maybe get some Christmas shopping done! ;)
Everyone try to wear ORANGE so we can find each other easier! :) I'll have my kids in orange too! (Or wear pink if you have no orange.)
Hope you can make it!! :)
• Kids 12 & under - FREE!
• Adults - $8 - Buy Online CLICK HERE!
• Or buy at the door for $10 ---- Coupon - $1 off at the Door only
Show Map: Click Here
Here's a little timeline of where we'll plan to be:
• 10:15am - Meet by the concessions stand, to the right inside the entrance
• 10:30am - Walk around, check out the booths
• 10:45am - Head to the Children's Area in the back right corner of the expo center (see map below)
• 11am - Children's Show starts