addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Economics Debating Society Message Board › Meetup ideas

Meetup ideas

Olivia F
user 11225252
Plymouth, GB
Post #: 1
I personally couldn't make it to the talk on the 30th due to work, but sounds like a very apt and interesting thing to start with to me!

Meeting with Ben for discussion also sounds good. I work late and early shifts, so I just need to know early enough and then I can request an early shift so I can make it to the meeting in the evening.

Looking forward to the first one coming together and hoping I'm not in over my head and will be able to follow and participate in the discussion=)!

London, GB
Post #: 153
Ben Dyson seems mad as a box of frogs, so either the LSE talk or the pub sounds best to me.