addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Haven Area Bibliophiles Message Board › December Synopsis and January Book Suggestion

December Synopsis and January Book Suggestion

mark l.
user 9971393
Hamden, CT
Fellow bibliophiles,

Thank you to those who attended the Book Club meeting last night at Panera Bread. We survived the Hunger Games. It was great to see so many new faces and familiar ones as well.

Please send me your book suggestions for January. My email address is mlufkin43@gmail.com or you can contact me by clicking on my name in the Organizer tab. You can also reply to this message. Preference in book selections is provided to those who have attended prior meetings. I will set up the poll on the website tomorrow morning and it will close on Monday, January 2.

See you in 2012,

Mark