addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Haven Area Bibliophiles Message Board › Ok! We need a book!

Ok! We need a book!

Jenny
JennOliva
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone! Amanda and I are taking over as organizers for the group! We both decided that we really enjoy meeting up every month and it would be worth it to continue. Last week Mark asked for book suggestions, but got none. Normally, we would have our new book selected by tomorrow. So if anyone has any suggestions for this month- email here, or my home email: jennoliva75@aol.com .
If we get no other suggestions, we will try to pick something exciting to read for July. I will let you know hopefully by tomorrow what the book will be.
I look forward to seeing you guys soon!