addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jo
user 80498082
Toledo, OH
Post #: 1
HI! I joined this group in hopes of finding new friends to hang with, talk to, and do things with. It seems like this group is not very active. Is there a reason why? What's up, friends?cool
A former member
Post #: 16
Jo,
I would agree with you. I think maybe there needs to be a new organizer since obviously there are plenty of people who want to participate. I belong to another meetup in the area and we have about 2 things going on each week.
Eric W.
user 7354883
Group Organizer
Toledo, OH
Post #: 8
Hi everyone, Its not exactly a dead group just a quiet group. I do post activities though. I am very busy and would love it if someone or several people would like to step up and be an assistant organizer for help with planning additional activities.
Linda
LindaJ
Toledo, OH
Post #: 1
Eric, I would be willing to step up and assist with planning some activities.
Eric W.
user 7354883
Group Organizer
Toledo, OH
Post #: 9
Linda would you like to be an Assistant Organizer?