addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm interested in meeting hikers from New Mexico who like to backpack routes in the Grand Canyon. I have quite a bit of time and am game for most anything. I've hiked several of the Steck Loops (Powell Plateau, Nanko to S. Phantom, Crystal to Phantom) and am interested in doing more loops. I'm also into connecting river sections in an attempt to get a complete line from Lee's to Diamond.

Drop me a note at scott.marley@yahoo.com of interested. Maybe we can find a dayhike to do around town and can discuss some GC options.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth-Barry
Grand Junction, CO
Post #: 29
Too soon to know but for now ill track discussion