addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NEW YORK ITALIANS Message Board › ITALIAN EXPERIENCE IN MILAN

ITALIAN EXPERIENCE IN MILAN

marzaska
user 5525011
Torino, TO
Post #: 2
Hi there, my name is Alessandro and after a terrific experience in New York City I back in Milan!

If you are planning a travel in Italy you have to live a real Italian experience in Milan!

We offer a real homemade cousine, tasting the flavour of the North of Italy; it's not a restaurant, but we want to open our kitchen for you...

If you are interested in visit the city we can offer also unconventional tourist guides, to live Milan in a different way!

If you want more infos please contact us: marzaska@gmail.com

ciao a tutti!
Ale_
A former member
Post #: 165
ale:

who is "we"?

a bed & breakfast? a hotel? an apartment broker? a tour office?

your post says you are from torino? but you offer help in Milano?

do you dance tango? I coach Argentine tango here in nyc & have a tango friend who lives 1/2 year in milano, 1/2 year in buenos aires.