addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ngNYC Message Board › AngularJS Project for Mobile Web app

AngularJS Project for Mobile Web app

A former member
Post #: 7
Would you be interested in working with AngularJS on a Fitness App with real users?

I'm new to AngularJS. I need someone to work with me to discuss the current code, make it better, add new features etc. I'm planning on use Karma for testing and Photogap to make the app to a hybrid.

Contact me at dj@fitbird.com, if you are interested to be part of something awesome.

Regards, Dan Jensen
A former member
Post #: 29
Hello DJ,

Are you app launched or still looking for someone to work on it? I can help you please PM me or email me directly more details at naresh.rana@agileinfoways.com

Thanks!