addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nice / Cannes/Antibes/Monaco- Expat, New In Town or Local? Message Board › Jazz in Vallauris

Jazz in Vallauris

This message board is read-only.

denia
denia
Nice, FR
Post #: 31
Just back from the States everyone. I'm so happy to be here. Like a true expat, I was a little homesick for France! I'm not so sure that this qualifies as a "Meetup" so here it goes:
I'll be singing with the Olivier Slama trio next Saturday the 24th of July at "le Café du Moulin de Vallauris" (1, vieux chemin de Biot 06220 Vallauris 04 93 64 35 56 / 06 62 05 13 34) We do classic jazz standards à la Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald if you like that sort of thing. I believe it's a 10/15euro entry. Love to see you all there!
Bises de Cannes la Bocca