addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › Tomorrow's POTLUCK / GAME NIGHT

Tomorrow's POTLUCK / GAME NIGHT

Tammy S.
user 2730821
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
I am excited to say that there is great attendance for tomorrow night's POTLUCK / GAME NIGHT with the 2 groups. The fun begins at 6pm and ends...well whenever. At this point there is over 40 people and I am excited to say that all 3 floors are opened up for this event.

Please remember that this is a potluck and Bring your own beverage. If you have a beverage to share that is fine too.

I do have 2 card tables and 8 folding chairs, a large dining room so far.

Please consider bring a chair or if anyone has an extra card table please bring that as well.

Please remember that this is an older hardwood floor so shoes will need to be removed.
So slippers may not be a bad plan.

Also I have some games but if you have some please consider bringing them.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and seeing everyone.

As this is a planned event no doorbell ringing is necessary. Just walk in and enjoy the evening.

Tammy

Just a reminder as well.
I like in Northeast Minneapolis
832 22nd Ave NorthEast
Minneapolis, MN 55418

If you are taking 35W take the Johnson St Exit going North or Stinson if going South.
Go West on 18th Street to Central Ave and Take a Right (North) to 22nd Ave and Take a Left (West)
to stopsign (Jackson) Park anywhere around there. I am the house kiddy corner from the stopsign.

The front door faces the park
White stucco with green trim.

If you are taking 94 then take the Broadway exit and follow that to Central Ave and take a Left (North)
to 22nd and 22nd Ave and Take a Left (West)
to stopsign (Jackson) Park anywhere around there. I am the house kiddy corner from the stopsign.

The front door faces the park
White stucco with green trim.