addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Free meetup ~ An Introduction to Tantra ~

Free meetup ~ An Introduction to Tantra ~

A former member
Greetings beauty full Beings,

since the first informational meeting about Tantra many of you have emailed me and asked to have it again. I'd love to, but do not necessarily want to pay for the meeting space again. Does anyone know of a location that can hold 20-30 people for this gathering that won't charge us. I'd like to have it near to public transportation. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

Peace and Love,

Petra

A former member
Post #: 200
Petra,

I just sent you an email with information for this.

Kimberly