addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life Message Board › Call for more Free & Cheap Meetup Organizers

Call for more Free & Cheap Meetup Organizers

Tony
TonyFunkyDancer
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hello, everyone!
It's been a while since I've put out the call for more organizers for Free & Cheap, and I think it'd be great to get some more hands helping out with this great group. If you have any events that you've seen around town that you'd like to host, or you're just interested in helping out in general, please drop me a line. I'd like to expand our organizer pool by a few folks, so we can get a larger variety of exciting free and cheap events going on. There have been plenty in the past several months, but I figure, the more, the merrier, right?

Anyhow, if you want to become a part of the organizer pool, just drop a quick email to me. You can become an Event Organizer very easily, and then you can start posting events right away. It's lots of fun. Thanks!

-Tony
Organizer
Free & Cheap Culture & Night Life
Dan N.
Dan_Kuranes
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 4
I wish there were more cultural events ( and therefore fodder for our group ) in the burbs versus it always being in the city. If I became an organizer and could actually find ( or create ! yea !! ) something out here - I wonder if (m)any of the normal attendees would come, since the difficulties of getting to and from would then be reversed, and I would be the one who had it easier.
Dan N.
Dan_Kuranes
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 5
* crickets * eh ?