Kubernetes integrates networking, storage, security, telemetry, and other services to provide a comprehensive deployment infrastructure. Kubernetes provides orchestration required to build and deploy application services that span multiple containers, multiple hosts, across distributed clusters.
The following three sessions will cover Kubernetes in detail
1) Introduction - Basic concepts and Demo
2) Advanced - How to design and automate application deployment?
3) Real world use cases discussion
- How to design for stateless and stateful applications?
- How to scale distributed applications?
- How to manage various failure scenarios
a) Introduction to Kubernetes
b) Kubernetes Architecture
c) Basic concepts and building blocks
d) Demo to tie the discussion together
Speaker: Rajiv Singla, Technical Architect, airsDATA