addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Jersey Gaming Group Message Board › Pathfinder Game

Pathfinder Game

user 3999662
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 5
I'd like to join or form a Patherfinder (or 3.5) group close to the Basking Ridge area. Anybody have anything going on or an interest in starting one up?
A former member
Post #: 6

We have a Pathfinder game going on and we meet wherever is convenient. Our players are from Bridgewater, South River and Parlin (Sayreville), which isn't too far from Basking Ridge. If you're still looking for a game, I can talk to the DM. One of our regular players is moving to Kentucky. Our age range is 30s - 40s, if that matters.

Drop me a line if you're still looking to play.
June S.
user 10163805
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 45
I'm also interested depending on the play dates/time I live in old bridge.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey, June. Sounds good. Once I talk with the GM, I'll let you know what's up. Our general thing was to play on the weekends but since the group has become somewhat scattered, I have been trying to organize a weeknight game at "The Only Game in Town" in Somerville.

That's why I've joined this site, to find players in the area for a variety of RPGs played in short campaigns.
June S.
user 10163805
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 46
Yep I know the place. Tried to get a PF game going over there about 2 years ago. Wasnt successful.
A former member
Post #: 12
Yep I know the place. Tried to get a PF game going over there about 2 years ago. Wasnt successful.

I'm trying to coordinate a gathering at the store (The Only Game in Town) this evening (Dec 15) at 7PM.

If you think you can make it, post here or e-mail me. It's not yet confirmed but I've got at least one friend of mine who can make it. We're gonna simply meet to try and get an RPG campaign together, possibly Cthulhu or Pathfinder or whatever we can work out.
A former member
Post #: 13
Hey, June (or anyone here).

Last minute, I know, but we're meeting at TOGIT in Somerville at 7:30. We're gonna talk about getting a weekly (or bi-weekly) game of something going, probably Cthulhu first then who knows. Hope you can make it.

Hope to see you!
A former member
Post #: 2
Did this Pathfinder game after get started?

I'm in the process of moving from FL to the Branchburg area. Fairly close to TOGIT.

I've been playing DND4E in the Fort Lauderdale area for the last year or so. I'd like to find a Pathfinder / DND3x game in the Branchburg area.

June S.
user 10163805
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 68

I dont recall one ever getting off the ground in this area. Beleiive me we've tried. I know two were started in the North jersey area, Got one by the shore near Long Branch. I'm all ears for something centrally located.