addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Jersey Gaming Group Message Board › Pathfinder Adventure Paths

Pathfinder Adventure Paths

James A C.
James_All_Mighty
Boonton, NJ
Post #: 64
I've been gone for some time, not because I lost interest in the group, because the job I had took over all my time. I have a new job, and effectively a new life. However, I'm not interested in 4th edition and i'm not looking to play Pathfinder Society and deal with factions and limits in character growth.

Are there any adventure path campaigns I can jump into?