Wat we doen
This group is for all those interested in living a more conscious, empowered and natural life - for you and your family. I reckon by doing so, you can lead a more happy, low-toxic- and fulfilled life. I also believe you need to be happy and well before you can truly serve others. Self-love first!
I'd love to connect with like-minded people, learn what they do to lead a well and natural life and share my own experience - especially with essential oils (http://mydoterra.com/clohers)!
Consistency is key! It's not an event, a one-hit wonder, a short-lived plan. You’ve gotta want to change and balance up your lifestyle, but it doesn't have to be overwhelming or too much at one. A few small changes - tools, products and mindset shifts can work wonders. Whatsmore, once you start, you kinda wanna overhaul other areas of your life.
Here are some things I try to do, as well as explore during our meetups:
• how to incorporate essential oils and plant-based products daily life - I hold regular workshops that educate people about their benefits on both an emotional and physical level
• movement - take time to move, even if 10 mins a day at home - yoga, dance, gym, run, walk
• journaling and free writing - I love to write and feel this helps a lot! You don't have to write 'dear diary...' you can write about a future event, a situation you want to happen, a person you want to meet and connect with, an issue you're working through - absolutely anything!
• meditation - I aim to do this in the morning, and as and when I need to throughout the day
• the great outdoors - I love nature and connecting with it to lift my spirits
• balanced nutrition - I am so much more aware of what I put into my body, but I am partial to a glass of wine or two!
• clear communication - some might say I communicate too much, but we need to look at what we say - tone, body language, what's’ heard
• conscious and sustainable consumption - what you buy, what you wear
• love first - yourself, then others
I changed my career direction mid-2016 and love how I have the freedom to choose how I spend my day. I love empowering others to do what they want on their terms. I share and educate people to lead a more empowered and natural life with essential oils (http://bit.ly/2r3PMn0), I support and guide other people interested in creating their own doTERRA business, I'm an event organiser (http://bit.ly/2n2RKky) within the health, wellness and the self-love space and an experienced marketer (http://bit.ly/2x49thX) - I freelance and consult a bunch of awesome clients! Most recently, I've co-created SELFISH - a platform that empowers women to put themselves first and get unapologetically selfish. This includes - events, a podcast launching soon and an online programme later this year.
I look forward to meeting you soon! Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to chat outside of scheduled meetups - email@example.com.
Follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/loveandoranges) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/nicolacloherty)