addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Athens GA WordPress Meetup berichten prikbord › Athens GA WordPress Meetup closes

Athens GA WordPress Meetup closes

Fred P.
webwithgrits
Lexington, GA
Greetings all:

I decided to cancel the Athens GA WordPress Meetup.

The interest in the group was terrific. As you can see, there are 60 members on the roster. Typically, two persons join a month. The participation, though, is not as encouraging. There has not been anyone attending the last couple of Meetups. I have not received any input on the topics needed.

A big thank you to Mike and the staff at Locos Eastside. They were inviting and supportive every month.

I know that life takes us in many directions and that there are many pulls on our time and energy. Perhaps, in the future, a renewed Athens GA WordPress Meetup group will start and grow.

Best wishes.

fred
Mede mogelijk gemaakt door mvnForum

Registreren

Meetup members, Log in

Door op "Aanmelden" of "Aanmelden met Facebook" te klikken, accepteer je onze Servicevoorwaarden & Privacybeleid