addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Party Everywhere in Netherlands Meetup berichten prikbord › Meeting Point for Summer Carnival Meetup

Meeting Point for Summer Carnival Meetup

Anna
user 117850672
Groep Organisator
Shanghai, CN
Hi everyone!

In case you missed the message, here it is again:

We are going to meet directly in front of the Feyenoord Shop in the Rotterdam Centraal Station (but let's all stand a bit to the side in front of the window display instead of the actual entrance, in case they get upset 50 people blocking their entrance ;) ) !

It looks like this : http://www.cityguider...­[/url]

[/url] I will wait until we have a critical mass before we leave. Estimating probably we will be there until 19:30-19:40.

If you don't know how I look like, go look at the pictures from the previous event. I (Chinese looking girl with long black hair) will be with my boyfriend (a tall Dutch guy).

And if you are on the waiting list, you can still come. The idea of the limit was my attempt to avoid way too many people show up. But a few more we can handle. :)

In the event you need to send us a message, please leave a comment on the wall of this event.

See you all tonight!
Mede mogelijk gemaakt door mvnForum

Registreren

Meetup members, Log in

Door op "Aanmelden" of "Aanmelden met Facebook" te klikken, accepteer je onze Servicevoorwaarden & Privacybeleid