addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Party Everywhere in Netherlands Meetup berichten prikbord › Please reply : Important news on soccer match tonight !

Please reply : Important news on soccer match tonight !

Anna
user 117850672
Groep Organisator
Shanghai, CN
Hi all,

Due to safety concern, I would like to give everyone the choice to decide whether they will go or not to the game tonight. (I am still discussing as well with my plus one myself...)

So now here is the arrangement:

1) Please send me your email address so I can send you your ticket over. You will need to print it out.

2) Do not bring excessive baggage because you may be stuck in security for a long time.

3) I advise everyone to bring your ID.

4) There is no need to wait for the others anymore in front of the Entrance Zuid H. You may proceed directly into our row, row 12, area 125. We will just meet directly in our row.

Thanks and wish everybody a safe day,

Anna
Mede mogelijk gemaakt door mvnForum

Registreren

Meetup members, Log in

Door op "Aanmelden" of "Aanmelden met Facebook" te klikken, accepteer je onze Servicevoorwaarden & Privacybeleid