We're a group of local WordPress developers, designers, bloggers and publishers who get together to share our knowledge and experience, and to meet other WordPress users in the area.
This Meetup group is open to anyone who is interested in WordPress!
Our WordPress Meetups take place around Queenstown, New Zealand on a monthly basis. They are typically informal and open to everyone from user to developer to designer. Whether you want to; learn, share or just connect feel free to reach out and suggest ideas for our next meetup.
We hope to see you soon :)
We follow the "Five Good Faith Rules"
• WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
• Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
• Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and should not be used to pay speakers or organisers.
• Meetup groups allow events to be organised by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
• Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behaviour.