This group is all about giving and receiving constructive feedback on each other's work. We meet every two weeks on Sunday morning to discuss the submitted pieces. All writing is welcome, but we mainly handle English fiction.
If our meeting times are not convenient for you, consider these related groups:
This is our biweekly meeting where we critique each other’s work. Before the meeting, people submit their works, and everyone else evaluates them. Then we present our feedback to each other during the meeting. Anyone can submit, but you don't have to submit in order to attend.
How to submit
- We accept pieces of up to roughly 2000 words.
- Include a short introduction that explains what type of work you're submitting, any background the reader should know, and perhaps the kind of feedback you'd like.
- To submit, email your piece to me ( [masked] ), preferably at least a week before the meeting.
- We accept up to five submissions per meeting. We don't always reach that number, but if we do, it's first come first served.
- A week before the meeting, I will send all attendees a link to a Google Drive folder containing all the submissions.
- Read the stories and prepare your feedback beforehand, so that you can easily present it during the meeting.
- If you have any written feedback, the submissions folder will contain a subfolder where you can upload those, so that the submitter can read them.