addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Hypnosis/NLP Meetup Group Message Board › Joining a practice as a Hypnotherapist / NLP Practitioner

Joining a practice as a Hypnotherapist / NLP Practitioner

Alan A.
user 9862424
Sun City, AZ
Post #: 1
You took the classes, got certification, got yourself registered as a Hypnotherapist, you may even have tried to go it alone, or been so overwhelmed by the mass of "not-therapy" work involved.

Building a successful practice take a ton of commitment, time, money, and usually a least a year of little to no return, to get it rolling. For most folks the commitment is easy, because it is very easy to be excited by and committed to our work, but time and money are a problem. I know, because I've been there. I have spent the last two years building my Lynnwood practice, Lynnwood Hypnosis / Hypnosis Change Agent. And there is still lots to be done to get the practice to the level I am seeking. How does that help you?

I am looking for one or two full time hypnotherapist who have the commitment to helping other achieve their goals, who really want to make a go of living their dream. If you are certified, registered, and willing to do the work, you could be part of one of the fastest growing practices in the state of Washington. You would take advantage of my substantial financial commitment to marketing and advertising, our beautiful office and the support of our experience, to build your independent practice as a Hypnosis Change Agent©. Be part of the http://www.HypnosisCh...­ website, get support in booking and scheduling, set your own hours and use the education your have worked so hard to achieve.

If this sounds like a good match to your desire. Please send me, Alan Anderson, CHt, and email at alan at LynnwoodHypnosis.com to see if this is a good match for you and for us.