addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Seattle Hypnosis/NLP Meetup Group Message Board › Suggestions for training in Seattle and online?

Suggestions for training in Seattle and online?

Keridwyn
keridwyn80
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm evaluating options for training programs in the Seattle area as well as online training (from anywhere). I want to have my foundation be in person but know I will also benefit from doing an online course as well and traveling around the world for workshops.
Who do you recommend in Seattle area for in person instruction and why? What online programs do you recommend?

I have a few at the top of my list but don't want to bias any answers here. :) Thank you so much for your advice and for sharing any personal feedback you've had from classes you've taken.