**NOTE: The only way to make sure you have a ticket for this show is to purchase one by following this link, (http://2grandmasonscnc.eventbrite.com/)but there are NO refunds. Full directions are at the end of this description.**
**Raivenne and Mick, 2 wonderful group leaders & members of Culture for the Non-Cultured, will be leading this tour. Sheryl, the Organizer of Culture for the Non-Cultured, will NOT be in attendance because she went last time with the group.**
C'mon out and tour the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons, a gathering place for the Freemasons, an ancient fraternity based on community service!
Why You Don't Wanna Miss This
-- The halls look downright gorgeous in the virtual tour (http://nymasons.org/cms/virtualtour)
-- This place is drenched in history. The website says Freemasonry is the oldest fraternity in the world. There is evidence that the Masonry probably grew out of the guilds of stonemasons who built the castles and cathedrals of the Middle Ages.
-- Famous people were members, including Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Irving Berlin, Fiorella LaGuardia, John Jacob Astor, Cy Young, and Harry Houdini. Regular folks were members too!
--A WONDERFUL time was had by everyone who went on this tour the last time! (http://www.meetup.com/noncultured/calendar/9382319/) Click to see their comments.
To Purchase Tickets (Buy ASAP because they will sell out, but there are no refunds)
1. Visit this link where I am selling tickets for the show (http://2grandmasonscnc.eventbrite.com)
2. Towards the middle of the page, choose the number of tickets you need (up to 2.)
3. Right below the quantity, click your method of payment (variety of credit cards or Paypal)
4. Fill in your billing information
5. Click Review Order and Continue on the bottom of the page
6. Keep the confirmation and bring it with you on that day, just in case.