addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 69
For those of you attended the Highline Tour, here's a link to some great photos!
Louis K
LouisK
New York, NY
Post #: 228
Managed to get up to Highline on Sunday late afternoon. Wish I had had the time to join you.
It was absolutely jammed, but even so we had a great experience. My own criticism for the moment: Lousy looking trash cans and not enough of them.

Hopefully in the next few weeks (months?) the crowds will thin for a more enjoyable time.

Urge everyone with an interest to join Friends of the Highline (http://www.thehighlin...­ ) to keep up pressure on the City to continue the park above 32nd St. which is currently up for grabs with the developers.
Note that The Highline will be maintained annually by money received from Membership by the public, so for anyone with more than a passing interest I would urge your consideration. (It is a tax deductible not-for-profit contribution).

I know this next will produce controversy but in my opinion The Highline is NOT a place for pets of any kind. I own a dog, I love a dog, but there is (a) no room up there for one, and (b) there is no way to maintain the plantings if dogs were allowed.
Tom K.
user 9927247
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
hey guys - nice photos. i'm actually working on the Refresh GoodWorkds / High Line campaign right now. glad to see you appreciate it as much as i do. if you have any interest in checking out some addition photos / videos / take a virtual tour - you can find that here: bit.ly/RefreshEverything.