addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North End Hikes and Walks with Dogs Message Board › Nice day walk

Nice day walk

Jennifer C.
user 73058922
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Hi everyone,
I just went on a nice nature walk with my dog Penny along Union Bay near the Center for Urban Horticulture. Gravel trails with open fields, benches and trails along the shoreline. Great birding. You can park at the west parking lot at C.U.H. and head toward the water. It's a bird sanctuary, so dogs need to stay leashed. If you want to walk some more, you can head west toward the Husky Stadium or head east toward Laurelhurst and walk some steep hills in a lovely neighborhood. Pay attention to U.W. husky game days for traffic and parking, and Enjoy!smile
Kathy L.
KathyLosacco
Group Organizer
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 63
Thanks, Jennifer. I read about this area on somebody's blog but wasn't sure if it was dog friendly. I will definitely have to plan something here.