A hike with adventure.
Find the hidden dinosaurs in Deep Cove hiking area's "lost trails" and GPS the two dino's in the woods.
To make it more challenging, the hike will start at 8pm, and your host will provide headlamps. Bring a camera and/or GPS.
The second challenge will be to find, and GPS, the "jurassic plants" in Deep Cove, but only after dark.
We may have to descend/ascend via scrambing around rocks. Bring gloves.
Meetup rally point is just outside Osaka Sushi.
You must also have a flashlight and a cell phone, for safety.
There may be a "dance" subset in this hike (let's rock on the rock), hopefully, just for fun. The dance is listed in this meetup page:
WAIVER: Attendees acknowledge the risk involved and aree to hold North Shore Social Club in no way responsible for any injury from this meetup.
Attendees acknowledge there is a measure of personal risk involved in this event.
Attendees acknowledge they are responsible for the safety of their own person while participating in this event.
Attendees agree to be responsible for any minors in their charge while participating in this event.
Attendees agree not to hold the Event Host, or the North Shore Social Club, responsible in any way for any injury or injuries which may occur as a result of their participation in this event.
Rules for all Events:
1. All participants in North Shore Social Club activities are entirely responsible for their own safety.
2. All event hosts are Volunteers and as such they are not responsible for any accidents or injuries which may occur before, during, or after any event.
3. The event host reserves the right to refuse participation to members if they show up to the meeting unannounced, or if they are late and miss orientation.
4. All participants must prepare with necessary supplies for any events/activities.
5. All participants must stay within the group and carefully consider the advice of the event host and other knowledgeable event attendees.
6. All participants should check the NSSC site a few hours before the event/activity for any rescheduling or cancellation due to weather changes or unforeseeable factors which may affect the safety and/or success of the event.
As Good Samaritans, all participants are expected to look out for one another.