addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friends of Photography Message Board › Peak Action

Peak Action

Frederic L.
user 24902762
Group Organizer
Mill Valley, CA

Hi Friends,

Welcome to "Friends of Photography," ... if I haven't done it already.

I'm attempting to form a specializes group of photographers that can mirror most of our artistic style. I've been a photojournalist for the San Francisco Chronicle for many years and now presently trying to form a solid group of passionate shooters to venture outside the norm on a monthly bases. Over the years I've covered every assignment to fires, football to high fashion throughout the world. I can guarantee that when we "meet-up," its not going to be the typical assignment.

One thing I really miss about not being around the "darkroom" is how valuable of a learning experiences it was for me just talking (and learning) from all my colleagues.

Check out some up coming up events that might interest you.

I look forward in seeing you on assignment.

See you soon,

Frederic Larson

fredericlarson.com