addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Coast Paddle Sports Message Board › Chagrin river flow levels

Chagrin river flow levels

A former member
Post #: 2
Questions for my future reference when i come to Mentor to visit my daughter and grand baby.....Would anyone here know what is a good minimum and maximum flow level to paddle the Chagrin River stretch between Rodgers Road and Daniels Park?(section listed on American WHitewater). If anyone has paddled that section....is it worth doing? is the scenery nice? Thanks so much!
Peggy C.
user 46414732
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 25
Joe I just saw this note. I grew up very near Daniels Park, but I can't answer your question as I have never kayaked it. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
Kathy
user 13818274
Chardon, OH
Post #: 32
I do know not to cross the Chagrin on foot (near Daniels Park) when the gauging station there reads 4ft. or more because the current will knock you off your feet.

Gauging station info