addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › 2 Photographers needed for CERT's Graduation/Final Drill

2 Photographers needed for CERT's Graduation/Final Drill

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 507

CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) is looking for 2 more photographers for their upcoming graduation/final drill on Saturday, June 4th from 8am till about noon. Shooting in like and dark situations, climbing stairs, and sometimes in tight areas. The photographers have to say out of the CERT volunteers way at all times. This is their Final Drill and are being evaluated by the fire department.

The photographers can not ask the CERT graduates, "To do it again" or "Wait a second so I can get the shot". You have to shoot on the fly and get good shots.

For those that dont know what CERT is, visit this link for more information:
http://www.sandiego.g...­
For photos of past graduations visit http://www.samwagstaf...­

CERT is also looking for victims on the same day. You will see what the victims look like on my website also.

I have been CERT Volunteer for 3 years and continuing for many more years to come. I recommend this program to everyone.

Oh yes, you are voluteering your time, photos send on dvd, and you can post the photos on your website and sell the photos to the graduates. Bring your photograhy cards to hand out at the end, but not during the drill.

Happy Shooting,
Sam
Pete R.
Pete_Reynolds
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 28
Hi Sam - I'm interested, where will the graduation be happening?

Pete
Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 508
Hi Sam - I'm interested, where will the graduation be happening?

Pete

I will email you the info.

Thanks,