addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › New Event Ideas for the Northern San Diego Photography Collective

New Event Ideas for the Northern San Diego Photography Collective

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
A message from Dan Chusid, the Organizer of the Northern San Diego Photography Collective:

I've changed the settings for the group so that members can also suggest and coordinate their own events.

Members can now add Meetups that are photography-related or that you think would be of interest to this group in some photographic way. If you have a question about an event you are thinking of posting, contact me.

Meetups are announced by a group organizer or when 3 people say they are attending. Remember: In most cases, someone is needed who can host it, or you can volunteer to do that and I will make you the host.

You can now post a Meetup at http://www.meetup.com...­

I look forward to seeing your upcoming events on our group calendar, but remember, they should be photography-related in some way.

- Dan