We will begin our meeting with about a 20 minute follow-up from our previous Lightroom meeting. I have about half a page of notes that I did not get to and forgot to demonstrate EXPORTing my images and preparing them for Photoshop.
* Are you severely confused about how to enhance your images by using Photoshop?
* Does the user interface of Photoshop overwhelm you?
* Would you like to learn how to use the Layers palette, Blending Modes, and Layer Mask?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then this meeting is just for you!
"Digital Imaging using Photoshop" will be a lesson in learning how to creatively use the Layer Palettes and their Blending Modes to enhance your images and become more creative with your images. This meeting will be demonstrated using Photoshop CS3, but most of the effects and techniques also can be accomplished with Photoshop Elements.
At this meeting you will learn...
* How to use Layers creatively.
* How to use Blending Modes to create special effects.
* How to use Layer Mask for specific areas.
We hope to see you there!