Did you recently get a new Camera or upgrade your camera system? Do you want to learn how to use it properly! Then, we have the right photography course just for you.
This course will cover the same content taught at our local community colleges. It will consist of 6 classes that will be held on Monday / Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm. Each class will consist of both lecture style information and hands-on education. This course is designed for the beginner and novice photographers with limited knowledge of their digital SLR camera systems, but who want to learn more.
During this course, you will learn the fundamentals of photography and all the camera settings like...
* The relationship of the Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO settings.
* How to understand Metering and White Balance settings.
* How to properly set the various Lens and Shutter settings.
* How to use your on camera Flash and an external mount Flash.
* How to understand and begin managing and editing your digital files.
Each student will come away learning valuable information and a clear understand of how to control their digital SLR camera systems.
Payment must be received in advance and in full, via PayPal, in order to register. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO SUBMIT PAYMENT. However, If you would like to make an alternative payment arrangement, then please contact us directly to secure your registration.
** Please carefully consider your personal schedules before signing up for this course and read the Refund policy. **