*** COME LEARN HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH A WEDDING AND LEARN ALL THE BUSINESS SIDE OF IT. ***
Greetings Fellow Aspiring Wedding Photographers
Are you interested in learning about Wedding Photography? Have you committed to photograph an upcoming wedding and now you need to learn how to do it? If you said "Yes", then this is the class for you.
We will be hosting our very popular Wedding Photography class again. This class will cover the exact same material taught at the Community College with 2 extra benefits. We will include a Bridal Portrait session and an Engagement Portrait session as part of the course. This course will consist of 5 classes that will be held on Sunday afternoons from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Topics will range from Sales & Marketing, Business Plans & Contracts, Photography skills, and Post-Processing Techniques & Procedures.
During these classes, you will learn...
* How to market yourself in the Wedding Photography industry through a variety of resources.
* How to establish and set your fees for your services.
* How to created a contract and set the standards within the scope of services.
* Understand the typical Time line of the big day in relations to proper camera settings and equipment.
* What to expect Before, During, and After on the big day.
* What type of products you should offer.
* What type of gear is most appropriate for various types of weddings.
* How to created an efficient workflow of editing your images and creating printed by products like Albums, CD covers, and Image Boxes.
This course is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with a variety images from the photo shoots and a great learning experience of the industry.
These Classes will be taught at our Studio in Downtown McKinney. Payment must be received in advance and in full, via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, then please contact us directly and we can make other payment arrangements.
These Classes are very limited, PLEASE READ THE REFUND POLICY for all details regarding refunds!