addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NoSQL Netherlands Message Board › MongoDB meetup: speaker and time changes

MongoDB meetup: speaker and time changes

Age M.
user 12183418
Group Organizer
Utrecht, NL
It seems there were not enough people interested in mongoDB to bring the entire 10gen circus to town at the end of this month but all you (9?) mongoDB fans can still get extra in-depth knowledge this sumer if you want to! Alvin Richards of 10gen will be in europe all summer (July - September). Here's what he could talk about in his own words:

"Couple of possible topics:

• Scaling with MongoDB
  • Schema design in MongoDB
  • Index & Query optimization in MongoDB

I'm open to travel to Amsterdam last two week of July through end of Sept. I know the summer is the big vacation time, so will take your input on when would be the best time."

Please leave a comment if you have a preferred period or a preferred topic and I'll contact Alvin soon with the results. All other questions, suggestions, comments, etc. are more than welcome!

Regards,